Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paris Review and The Train


Now, as I'm sitting Prague after a 15 hour Train excursion and have had time to think about Paris a little I'd have to say it wasn't my favorite place.

Were the places and sights awesome to see?? Yes.. of course!

Were the people fantastic? meh.
Some people were absolutely delightful and others, like the lady at the information desk that yelled at me for asking a question... not so much.

Truthfully none of us were exceedingly impressed with Paris. I just didn't feel quite welcome and always felt like I was being judged/looked at. Not necessarily my cup of tea.

But in retrospect, any time in Paris should be a good time! I mean I had the opportunity to see some of the most famous sites in the world, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

And of course who can forgot the lovely strikes that led to me sleeping here last night...


Yes, six bunks, closet space, and lot's of snoring.
It was magical :)

But now we are in Prague and ready to tackle the next adventures that wait ahead!

No comments: