Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finlandia: I ate Rudolph


It's hard for me to believe that we've been gone from Korea land for two weeks.
That in those past two weeks we've traveled around Finland and gone to Russia.
What's even more unbelievable is that tomorrow we embark on a 5 week trip around Europe. Who am I?

So, tonight for our farewell dinner (well not quite we'll be back for a weekend in Nov.) Joel and Miia took us too a traditional Finnish Restaurant.
It was phenomenal!

I ate Rudolph
Reindeer, mashed potatoes, and cranberries... delish.

Jon and Joel went for Bullwinkle

And just to show that one of us is animal and cartoon friendly
Miia got the Vegetable casserole

It was a wonderfully delicious way to end an amazing two weeks in Finland.
We've had such a great time with Joel and Miia and have felt so blessed to go on this adventure!


Speaking of going on an adventure... I have a feeling our internet access could be zilch as we are traveling which means blogging might not happen. If it does, it'll be sporadic and random. 
Hopefully I'll get to post with each country we are headed too... but you never know!

For now I'm signing off and enjoying our last evening before the madness and travel begins!



No comments: