You might remember these little lovelies from this post
I've had a few of you ask about the recipe for them, so here they are. (sorry mom if it was meant to be a secret :) )
-2 cups four
-2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 t. salt
-1/4 c. sugar
-6 T butter
-1/2 c. craisin
-1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1. mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar
2. cut in butter until coarse and crumbly
3. Stir in craisins and white chocolate chips
4. Add 1 egg to a liquid measuring cup and beat slightly, then add buttermilk until it reaches 1 cup. Add into dry mixture and stir until it just holds together. If it seems a little dry add some more buttermilk.
5. Drop by tablespoon full on ungreased sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees/200 celsius