Monday, March 22, 2010

Gettin' Snazzy

Alright folks, I have officially updated the blog, added some pages, and created my own header...on photoshop non-the less. I'm hoping this will make the blog a little more fun and personalized, so enjoy looking around!
Now here are the stats for this snazzy new look...

Total time spent on the new look: 3 hours

Hours of those spent just on stupid photoshop: 2 hours

Times I cried while trying to do photoshop: 3

Times I wanted to throw my computer on the ground and throw a tantrum: 100

Actual times I did that: zero... (thank goodness)

Blog that saved mine and my computer's life (and sanity): Miss Rita over at the coffeetea photography blog! (seriously this woman is a saint!)

Satisfaction: about 90%. There are definitely a few things that I wish I could change or make better, but for now it'll do!


Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahh! I seriously love it! So cool!!! Can you teach me how you made the header work, and all the different thingy's to click on....?!?!?! I have been wanting to do this, I am just not computer savvy at all!!

The Stainbrooks said...

Ohhhh Melissa thanks! And my goodness I'm not kidding when I say I was so beyond stressed trying to figure this dang thing out! You would've been laughing at me :) The place to go is the CoffeeShop Free ps/pse action sight I have linked. Because quite honestly that woman will rock your socks off! She has tutorials about EVERYTHING! I can only imagine our computer savvy struggling selves trying to figure this out together :0 I wish!

The Stephens said...

It DOES look amazing!