Thursday, June 17, 2010

Samson

Last night we had the pleasure of watching the Korea v Argentina game in a gym with a bunch of high school students...it was a BLAST!  Usually I can't stay focused on a game for too long, but with the energy and excitement of the crowd we were part of it was easy to get carried away.

Unfortunately Korea lost, and it was really dissapointing, but I've figured out why. The Koreans had no chance. I am revealing the secret of the Argentina team... that's right you heard it hear first. It is their.... *da da daaaaaaaa* hair. Yes... their hair. They are the modern day Samson, and I am convinced that they have some super human ability to play soccer because of all of their luscious locks.

I mean check these guys out!

This guys hair helps him FLY!!! Look at all of it wafting in the wind. And personally I would LOVE to know how it doesn't bother the heck out of him to have his hair all down his back while he's playing... ish.


No Korean is any match for this mane of locks.


Here, I'd like to think they're all yelling at numero 20 for not growing out his hair and pulling his own weight.
"You totally could've gotten that goal if you hadn't let your girlfriend chop your hair off... what the crap were you thinking?"
Yes, I do enjoy making commentary on photos that I have no clue what's really going on... I really do live in my own little dream world. Consider yourselves lucky you aren't Jon :)


"I can take on 3 Koreans at once!!!! You and your silly, weak, short hair cuts!!"


You know this guy is just beating himself up about his lack of thick luscious hair. It's alright... we've all been there man.


"Yeeeeeees! my hair ROCKS!!!!"

For those of you who don't know this is Messi, one of the best players in the world. And this photo is just an example of all the slow mo action we got last night on the screen of "The Hair" wafting from side to side. If I didn't know better I'd think these guys were hair models waving their heads back and forth in front of a fan.

I am envious of their hair... I'll admit it. I truly think that hair that gorgeous is wasted on boys. I want hair that's thick, shiny, and helps me win soccer games.. *sigh* a girl can dream.

And let's not forget the man that gave all of his players tips on the perfect hair style.

Maradona.
Soccer legend, Argentina player, Argentina coach, and the Hair god.

He's still got flowing locks, and I'm pretty sure he's the one training these guys in the importance of not only soccer, but hair maintanence.

Just wait until someone shows up with scissors...


OH and all these shots were found HERE

No comments: