Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday



All I have to say is thank goodness for a sweet macro lens, and a nice zoom lens... getting close to this guy was a little freaky.





Wrapping up Dinner...gross and intrigueing all at the same time!

These shots will be going up on the site "Sweet Shot Tuesday" If you haven't checked it out... you should. The photographs that people put up are INCREDIBLE!
And if you're here visiting from SST, Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to visit again :)

Sweet Shot Day


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shot...we had many of these spiders in sydney when i grew up, they make great webs.

Heather said...

My daughter would love this shot! She is 8 and completely in love with bugs, insects of any kind, and animals. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great shots! Awesome and creepy all at the same time.

Kaye Butler said...

OMGosh. This takes my breath away...those spiders always creep me out. As a kid I was deathly afraid..who am I kidding...Im still afraid of these spiders. My dad told me they were writing my name and were coming to get me.

BEAUTIFUL shot. I could not have done it.

patty said...

fantastic shots! never saw a spider like that... great colors... :)

Holly said...

WOW. I LOVE that second shot... but to be honest... it gave me the creepy crawlies!!!~ Great job!