Sunday, July 25, 2010

Puppies!

While taking a walk today we noticed the cutest puppies EVER. Oh so cute!




We worked a lot on "being gentle" with Eoghan... I believe at one time Amanda reminded him
"Eoghan we do not pick up animals by their necks"





Nothing like some puppy kisses :)


Even Ethan got in on some kisses



He wasn't quite sure what to think about it :)






Eoghan getting that whole "gentle" thing down


These puppies were just so much fun to play with! We'll definitely be hittin' up the neighbors for more play time :)



3 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Oh, wow!!! I want one. Those are the cutest pupies ever.

Amanda said...

Not sure of the one with me snarling at the puppy, but the ones of my kids are great :)

The Stainbrooks said...

Oh Amanda, I LOVE the one with you and the puppy! it's so cute!