Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eres tú

If you know my family at all (mainly my brothers and I) , you know that quoting movies is a favorite past time. I recall a European family vacation where my brothers and I repeatedly quoted 4 of the same movies. over and over and over again. My sister and mom were not impressed. It's so bad that my brother-in-law felt the need to 'warn' Jon about which movies not to watch with us. Eric's been in the family for over 10 years... he knows us well.



One of these movies just happens to be Tommy Boy. Put me in the right setting and I can have an entire conversation with lines from this movie... it's a substantial gift, I know.


So imagine my surprise when I heard this playing in our school gym...






And if you don't know the part I'm talking about.... go watch the movie... NOW. You won't regret it :)

No comments: