Saturday, May 22, 2010

Intervention




I have issues.
When I learn a new effect on PS I have to do it, a million times. Lately (i.e. for the past month or so) I haven't been editing any of my photos. They've all be SOCC and I've liked it that way! That and I just haven't felt the pressing need to rip my hair out learning any new tricks.
But today, because it was raining, and we got some cool umbrella pics I thought it'd be fun to try out something new. And now... I've got an addiction. Someone please intervene, it's getting out of control.




We had all of Jon's old co-teachers out on the islands today and we took a few walks in the rain. Here's Sophia, one of our teacher's daughters.







Yes ladies and gentlemen that's right,  I've learned the joys of color selection. It's a slippery slope, once you make one pop of bright color, you just have to see what every other photograph will look like with the same effect.

Someone help... please. Before all of my photos turn b & w with little bursts of color everywhere.

What's your favorite editing tool? I've clearly found mine :)

No comments: