Friday, May 28, 2010

20 Questions

I got this from my friend Laura's  blog. And thought it was kind of a neat idea. It's fun to know about others around you, and I encourage whoever reads this blog to answer the questions as well! Do it in the comments section if you like :)

1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

  Ugh... do I really have to do the Insanity Plyo workout today???

2) Do you miss anyone right now?

 Ummm hmmm let me think. Only all of my family and friends back home!!! Especially missing my parents who I just got done talking too and they are currently camping at my aunt and uncles cabin... I want to camp dang it!

3) If you could move anywhere else, would you?

   I would truly love to live somewhere in Europe or Australia for at least a year.


4) If you could choose, what would your last meal be?

 This is a toughie...I would have to say my moms Chicken Paprikash and Strawberry Rhubarb crunch pie... a la mode... hmmmmm I'm salivating just thinking about it.


5) What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

  One of the disciples... doesn't matter which one. I would just love to know what living with Christ, and starting the church was like....


6) What was the last book you read?
  
   I just got finished with the book of Colossians, but non- biblical books I'm just in the middle of "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood... it's pretty crazy.

7) What was the last movie you watched?

The Book of Eli.... A- MAZ- ING! so good, as always Denzel Washington rocks my face off!

8) What was the last song you heard?

  Hmmmm one from Glee I'm sure. I've been listening to the soundtracks over and over :)

9) What is your dream vacation?

  I would love to go to Bali, go to Africa, go skydiving in New Zealand, and take the Trans- Siberian railway from China through Mongolia and on to Russia.  I have a lot of dream vacations, it's impossible to pick just one.



10) What is the next trip you'll take?

  Well we'll be hitting up Seoul and Busan this summer, China this September, and Eurotrip 2010 starts in October! We'll be toodling around for a good 7 weeks and I can't wait!

11) Did you ever go to camp?

   Basketball camp two summers I believe.

3 Summers at Camp Shamineau, and I think two at Lake Geneva Bible camp. And I was a counselor for 3 summers at YoungLife Castaway camp LOVED every moment :)


12) Have you ever been in Love?

    Well there is this stud of a man sitting next to me, that I'm quite smitten with :)

13) What do you want to know about the future?

    OH my goodness. Everything and Nothing at the same time. Some moments in life I would really love to know what the next step is, what's coming. But other times I really enjoy being surprised by life and where it takes us. It's always different from what I expect and I like the mystery of it.

14) Where is your best friend?

    Next to me, playing video games on the wii.  As for my female best friend, she is in the Twin Cities doing something fantastic I'm sure... Ashley Dee I miss you girl!


15) How is your best friend?

   I think he's pretty sore from the Insanity work out this morning, and slightly frustrated with his star wars video game :) Other than that he's good :)  As for miss Dee, she is finishing up her last quarter at the Art Institute for Interior Design... she is so talented and I'm so proud of her for graduating so soon!


16) Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

   Honestly no idea... in high school this would've been one of the easiest to answer... but now I don't really know.


17) what does your last text message say?

    I have no idea... it's something in Korean....hopefully nothing too important :)

18)  What are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?

   1) Be a mom (and hopefully a stay at home one)
    2) skydiving in New Zealand
   3) Get my Master's Degree in Psych. and hopefully my Phd someday!

19) What is one thing you learned from your parents?

  Oh too much! My mom has taught me sacrifice,  faith, and grace.
I always look at what she's gone through and feel admiration for where she is now.

Seeing her and my Dad (step dad) together makes me hope that Jon and I can have that type of relationship and be as involved with our faith and community as they are.

20) What is one thing you hope to teach your own children?

 I want to encourage them in everything I do. I hope to show them reliance on God throughout life, and I hope to show them that material objects are just that... material. They aren't the important things in life and there is so much more to life than money and objects.




So now you know a smidge more about me... tell me about YOU! :)

No comments: