Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!


Jon and I have celebrated some pretty fun valentine's days in the past...
our first  he made me my favorite hungarian dish

And as a married couple we celebrated our first Valentine's day in Thailand...
with Jon sick in the bathroom and me watching "The King and I" in or bed

so romantic...


And this Valentine's Day I'm going to a single ladies party :)

Jon has class so I'm opting to hang out with some ladies instead of spending my night alone!
I will say that we have a dinner date tomorrow that I'm way stoked for!

For the ladies night I made a little somethin' special





I had way too much fun decorating these little ones :)

And even though we aren't celebrating tonight.
 a card was due, just the same!

I made this card a bit ago and loved the colors and knowing how much Jon enjoys pink, I figured he'd love it :)



We also spruced up the house with a little more love :)


I am beyond blessed to have the BEST Valentine today :)

Jon is compassionate, smart, talented, goofy, handsome, and so much fun to be around!

How are YOU celebrating Valentine's Day??




No comments: