Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alaskan Adventure: Top of the Mountain

Clearly the busyness of Alaska got to me and blogging took a break :) But that doesn't mean there was a lack of picture taking... on the contrary.

When all was said and done we took over 950 pictures... in 10 days. 

And with that said, I'm sad to say that we are officially back in Denver :( Quite frankly I think we'd both rather be in Alaska still... I guess the pictures will have to do!

Last Wednesday a group of people went salmon fishing while the rest of us watched the kids and then took a gondola up the mountain side!



getting ready to ride the tram







The cabin we are staying in is in the middle of that little circle of cabins



And because we felt the need rebecca and I hiked up the little mountain behind the chalet



sisters, sisters... there were never such devoted sisters...


Making our way down again!
Gorgeous views and so much fun!
Have I mentioned how much I love Alaska?

More Alaska posts to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Love, love, love them!!!
MS