Friday, December 10, 2010

Feathered Friends

Wow... could I be any worse at this whole blogging thing right now?

I feel like our last week has been a whirlwind of activity, between visiting friends in the cities and making our way back up to Duluth and finally resting a bit I actually feel like I may have the energy to post up some pictures!

Since the last time we were on the farm there have been a few new additions. Clucking, crowing, egg laying, squabbling additions... and I LOVE them :)


I'm sorry, but how stinkin cute is their little house!?


complete with little icicles :)



I actually thoroughly enjoy trompin into this little coop and finding eggs :) and then being surprised by the hen that's still laying and getting freaked out that it'll peck my eye out...

am I the only one freaked out by that?



Also, my mother felt the need to give the warning that the rooster may fly at you and attack your back... ummm what!?


having fun feedin' 'em and being semi freaked out about being attacked.





The Colonel and his ladies


And this little one doesn't cluck or crow... but isn't he adorable?

I love the new additions the farm as long as the don't decide to attack :)

No comments: