Sunday, December 20, 2009

Henry, Sweet Henry...


We've arrived in Alaska and already we've been busy playing with the nieces and nephews, decorating christmas cookies, and enjoying the snow! There was one nephew we hadn't met yet though. My sister and her husband had three girls and this past September they added Heinrich Paul Ward to the family. He is such a peanut and so happy! I just loving holding him, squeezing him, kissing those sweet little cheeks, and nuzzling his soft peach fuzz hair... nothing like a pudgy little baby to cuddle with!


I however was not part of this cuddle... this is a specific mommy and little one cuddle :)
Well hello there little peanut! He was beyond distracted by the huge black camera in his face
I love this little man. Do I really have to leave him in 8 days? Maybe I'll find a way to fit him in the suitcase...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ohhh, I love little baby faces!! Enjoy your time with your family!!

Kayla said...

He is a cutie!!!